Can I be a member on the HOA board?
If elected, certain board positions will be open each year at the annual meeting held in the October, November time frame.
My mailbox was "run over", vandalized, or simply needs to be replaced who do I call?
Contact All-In-One: 678-363-6479
My street lamp/light is out who do I call?
Paulding County Water System: 770-443-7568
What does HOA stand for?
Who/What is All-In-One Community Management, Inc.?
All-In-One is the Property Management Company used by all 3 of the Creekside Communities (Fairways, Highlands, & Orchards). All-In-One handles all daily administrative duties of the HOA, which includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Answering homeowner phone calls & email.
- Enforcement of covenant violations.
- Pays the bills (water, electric, lawn maintenance, pool maintenance, etc...)
- Makes sure we have proper insurance coverage.
- Collects HOA dues and fines.
- Fields many homeowner questions
- Notifies homeowners of all official business of the HOA
The tasks All-In-One performs could not be expected to be done by a volunteer HOA Executive Board.